Retail Sales Associate
Mattress World Northwest is a family-owned company with a focus on health and wellness, and we are growing!
We are looking for Retail Sales Associates that are committed to our customer experience and who have a desire to grow professionally. Candidates will actively utilize our proven sales process to increase earnings and referrals. Also, they are someone who will support our local communities in our philanthropic endeavors.
We offer the best selection of America’s favorite brands. Aireloom, Sealy, Simmons, Stearns and Foster, Southerland, Bed Tech, and more. 90% of our mattresses are manufactured right here in the northwest, helping to contribute to our local economy. We also sell a wide variety of products including pillows, bedding, adjustable bases, and massage chairs.
Our mission is to improve the lives of our customers by offering an enhanced comfort experience and the best sleep available. We take pride in our sales team and provide extensive training to make sure our customers receive the best buying experience. Our focus is to find sleep solutions and accessories that are personalized to each customer’s needs. We are seeking exceptional people that enjoy ongoing learning, challenge, and growth. We are looking for someone to bring positive energy and who wants to contribute to a larger team.
- Schedule flexibility, weekend, and evening shifts. Our stores close at 8:00 pm
- Sales associates’ work week consists of a minimum of 45-50 hours, Holiday schedule can be up to 55.
- Sales associates are scheduled 1 to a location, except in high traffic locations.
- Sell all company products. Our large selection offers the best options for all price points including our high-end luxury brands.
- Payment processing, including finance applications.
- Handle daily procedures and paperwork. Store opening and closing procedures and inventory control.
- Maintaining a clean and healthy showroom
- Learn and become proficient with our point-of-sale system
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Punctuality and attendance are essential to our team and service to the customer.
- Professional dress and a respectful demeanor are always expected.
- Offer exceptional customer service both during and after the sale. We promote and seek online reviews to reflect the great service we provide and serve to promote you to new customers. We love referrals.
- Must be able to multitask. You will often be asked to handle multiple customers at once.
- Must have a positive attitude and a desire to be a part of a great team.
- Competitive compensation package which includes base pay and commissions.
- Medical & dental
- Retirement plan with matching employer contribution
- Paid time off- personal time off accrual
- Employee purchase incentives
- Being part of a company that truly cares about you and your success!
To apply, download the application below and email it to Jennifer@coachandthrive.com.