When you are in bed, try this relaxation technique:
· It’s best to start with your face. Relax your jaw. Make sure your mouth is slightly open.
· Really concentrate on relaxing your face. It will be tense almost certainly – relax it.
· If you are worried about sleeping, or anything else, you face will be tense, and this makes it very difficult to get to sleep, so relax all of your face. When your face is fully relaxed you can imagine and feel your worries drifting away.
· Imagine them floating away into the distance until they disappear.
· Like clouds. Or bubbles.
· There they go….. all gone.
· Especially relax your jaw and your forehead – and open your mouth a little.
· Then work your way up from toes, ankles, knees, etc.
· Relax each section before moving on to the next.
· Check every now and then that your face and jaw and forehead are still relaxed, and if worries reappear imagine them drifting away again until they disappear.
· 5. Imagine any remaining tension flowing out of your body through your toes, fingers, the crown of your head. Imagine it and feel it.
While you can't go wrong with any of our mattresses, here are a few factors you'll want to consider before making a purchase: your sleep position (and if you have a partner, theirs as well), the size of the space, and a price point. If you have any questions, rest easy knowing that our team is happy to help you find that perfect fit.
|Twin||38″ wide x 75″ long x 9.25″ tall|
|Twin XL||38″ wide x 80″ long x 9.25″ tall|
|Full||54″ wide x 75″ long x 9.25″ tall|
|Queen||60″ wide x 80″ long x 9.25″ tall|
|King||76″ wide x 80″ long x 9.25″ tall|
|Cal King||72″ wide x 84″ long x 9.25″ tall|
|Split King (2pk)||38″ wide x 80″ long x 9.25″ tall|
Mattress World Northwest makes it easy to choose the right foundation for your space and lifestyle.
Reliable support for your boxspring and mattress.